Skip to main content

HANNA PREVIEW - I Love My Garden

This is such a fabulous set. Whether you are a gardener or not (that's me waving -- plant killer extraordinaire) -- there is a perfect use for this set -- the image is perfect for a friendship card, a valentine, or a thinking of you. Layout is SC208 on Splitcoaststampers.

Stamps: I Love My Garden (Hanna Stamps), Paper: Pink Gingham - Creative Imaginations, Library(Main Street Collection) - Treehouse Memories, Solar Crest White (Neenah), Mellow Moss (SU!), Whisper White, for layering (SU!) Ink: Onyx Black Versafine, Mellow Moss Classic (SU!) Accessories: Pastel Button Brads Value Pack - Making Memories, Singer sewing machine, white thread, copic ciao markers, clear embossing powder, sponge


Comments

Tracey said…
Love this new Hanna! A very pretty card Manda!
Such pretty colors on this card!
Thanks for showing the new Hanna Stamps.
Jacquel said…
Too cute....love the new image! nice coloring too!!
Vicki G said…
Manda, this is JUSt precious!!!!

Love it!
Becky said…
This is so cute, I love this image, and yes your coloring is great.:)
Elizabeth said…
Gorgeous card! I love the layout and stitching.
loretta said…
Pretty card amanda, I especially enjoy the coloring and how you laid the card out!
Sharon said…
Such beautiful colors you used!
Aww sweet and love your choice of colours and layout
Wendy xx
I like the patterned papers you chose to go with the image.
stampingtink said…
What great colors! I just think I'm going to have to pick her up! I love the papers. She just looks so fun!